Dental Implant Dentists in San Diego - Implants & Related Procedures
Tooth loss is not just a cosmetic problem. Missing teeth cause digestive disorders, poor self-esteem, and jawbone loss. A shrinking jawbone creates a sunken-in look that can age you beyond your years. Old methods of teeth replacement are not only uncomfortable but don’t provide optimal solutions to preserve jawbone density, deteriorating oral health, and your quality of life.
Taly Dental’s implant dentists in San Diego, CA, can help you get comfortable replacement teeth that support jawbone health and improve quality of life. From preparing the jawbone for implantation to placing titanium posts and treating implant complications, we offer a range of advanced procedures to make your beautiful smile last a lifetime.
Get the next best thing to your natural teeth with Taly’s dental implants in San Diego, CA.
Cutting-Edge Dental Implant Technologies
New technologies are increasing the survival rate of dental implants. Taly Dental’s implant dentists in San Diego, CA, employ state-of-the-art tools and techniques to maximize the success of our implantation procedures. Below are some of the cutting-edge dental implant technologies we use to deliver the highest standard of care to our patients:
- Cone Beam 3-D Advanced Imaging - Using this 3-D imaging system, we scan your teeth, gums, and jawbone to find an optimal location for dental implant placement. 3-D scanning allows us to determine if gum or bone grafting is needed before implantation to increase the implant’s survival rate.
- PerioLase® MVP-7™ - More than 80 percent of patients experience inflammation at the site of implantation, which can lead to the implant loosening and falling out. Using the cutting-edge PerioLase® MVP-7™ laser, we eliminate inflammation to keep the implant firmly in place.
Distinguished Dental Implant Specialists
Taly’s exceptionally skilled periodontists are renowned for excellence in the field of dental implants in San Diego, CA. With extensive education at prestigious institutions and specialized training in the latest implant techniques, our dental team is among the few implant experts in the nation that can perform highly advanced teeth restoration procedures.
Our mastery in periodontics and dental implant surgery is recognized by the most esteemed organizations in the country.
Taly’s board-certified dental implant dentists in San Diego, CA, are members of:
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Dental Association
- California Society of Periodontists
- California Dental Society
Services We Offer
Taly Dental not only takes pride in offering the most reliable dental implants in San Diego, CA, but we’re also committed to delivering a first-rate patient experience. From extracting your teeth to treating periodontal disease and alleviating implant complications, our dental specialists provide all the pre- and post-implant services you need in one place to increase patient satisfaction.
Whether you want a single tooth replacement or a full set of teeth, our dental implant dentists in San Diego, CA, will discuss all treatment options so you can find the most ideal solution for your needs. Along with providing general dentistry services like teeth cleaning and extraction, we also offer the following dental implant and related procedures:
- Ridge augmentation - Performed prior to implantation for patients with significant tissue loss, ridge augmentation builds a strong base to hold an implant firmly in place.
- Ridge preservation - A type of bone grafting procedure performed after tooth extraction, ridge preservation maintains jawbone density before getting implants.
- Sinus lift - A surgical procedure for preventing postoperative sinus complications, Taly’s dental implant dentists in San Diego, CA, perform a sinus lift on patients that need implants in the molar or premolar areas of the upper jaw.
- Dental implants - A permanent teeth replacement solution, our dental implant specialists place titanium posts into your jawbone to provide artificial roots for dental crowns.
- Implant-supported dentures - For patients that want to restore multiple teeth, we offer stabilized dentures to help them get an affordable alternative to dental implants in San Diego, CA.
- LAPIP™ - A minimally invasive laser procedure designed to treat implant complications, our dental implant dentists in San Diego, CA, use LAPIP™ to eliminate inflammation and regenerate lost periodontal tissue, reducing the risk of implant failure.
Get Permanent Replacement Teeth With Taly Dental
Schedule a Appointment
With unparalleled expertise in modern teeth restoration techniques, Taly is able to offer a lifetime guarantee with our dental implants. If you need a permanent solution to teeth loss in San Diego, CA, Taly Dental can help. Contact us at (619) 516-0018 to schedule a consultation with our implant experts and learn which permanent teeth replacement solution is best for you.