Dental Gum Specialists - Periodontal Dentistry
The mouth is the window to the body. Oral health plays a crucial role in your overall well-being. Yet almost half of American adults have some form of gum disease and very few seek treatment for their condition. If left untreated, gum disease will not only cause teeth loss, but can lead to diabetes, heart disease, and different types of cancer.
Taly’s dental gum specialists offer comprehensive treatment solutions to save your teeth and help you enjoy a healthier life. From non-surgical therapies to minimally invasive laser surgical procedures, take advantage of our pain-free gum disease treatments in San Diego, CA, to restore oral health and boost your physical wellness.
Cutting-Edge Gum Disease Treatments
Innovations in dental technology have enabled less invasive, greater precision, and more successful gum disease treatments. At Taly’s state-of-the-art dental practice in San Diego, CA, we are proud of offering advanced dental technologies to ensure our patients receive the highest standard of care.
Below are some of the advanced technologies our dental gum specialists use in periodontal disease treatments:
- Cone Beam 3-D Advanced Imaging - This 3-D imaging system offers clearer, high-definition x-rays to improve the accuracy of diagnosis. The technology allows us to provide appropriate treatment plans based on the severity of your condition.
- PerioLase Laser - The PerioLase laser kills bacteria and eliminates diseased gum tissue without any cutting or suturing involved. We use this minimally invasive technology to comfortably treat moderate to severe periodontal disease.
Experts in Periodontal Health
Taly’s dental gum specialists are among the most distinguished practitioners in the field of periodontal dentistry. Our exceptionally skilled periodontists employ cutting-edge tools and the latest techniques to ensure highly effective yet remarkably comfortable gum disease treatments in San Diego, CA.
With extensive education and years of specialized training in advanced dental procedures, our periodontists are experts at diagnosing, treating, and managing all stages of gum disease.
LANAP-certified dental gum specialists are members of:
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Dental Association
- California Society of Periodontists
- California Dental Society
Explore Our Treatments
When you visit Taly Dental, you will receive gum disease treatment from a team that is committed to excellence in a friendly and patient-centered environment. Our periodontists will take the time to evaluate each tooth and develop custom treatment plans suited for your periodontal needs.
From maintenance programs to surgical procedures, our dental gum specialists provide a complete range of solutions to treat various stages of periodontal disease. Explore our gum disease treatments in San Diego, CA, to determine which option is ideal for you:
- Scaling and root planing - Recommended for early-stage gum disease, scaling and root planing are non-surgical procedures that clean tooth surfaces to stop disease progression.
- LANAP® Laser Gum Surgery - LANAP laser gum surgery is a minimally invasive treatment for moderate-to-advanced periodontal disease. The smart laser removes infected tissue and regenerates new bone to not only treat but also reverse periodontal disease.
- Guided tissue regeneration - The guided tissue regeneration technique is used to regrow gum and bone tissue destroyed by advanced periodontal disease. Our dental gum specialists use membrane barriers, tissue-stimulating proteins, and growth factors to regenerate new bone and prevent tooth loss.
- Osseous surgery - Performed as a last resort when you don’t respond to other treatments, osseous surgery cuts away gum tissue to reduce pocket depth. We sedate patients before the procedure to minimize discomfort.
- Periodontal maintenance therapy - After receiving treatment for gum disease, you will need maintenance therapy to prevent the condition from coming back. Teeth cleanings above and below the gum line are scheduled every four months to remove the plaque and calculus that exacerbate periodontal pockets.
Boost Your Health With Taly Dental
Schedule a Appointment
Taly’s dental gum specialists are committed to helping you achieve optimal oral and physical health. With expert periodontists, advanced technologies, and stellar patient care, Taly Dental offers first-rate gum disease treatments in San Diego, CA. Contact us now to schedule an appointment with a gum specialist to find the best treatment option for your periodontal needs.